LPL Fiduciary Focus
The Future of Your Company’s Retirement Plan
As an employer, you share the responsibility for guiding your employees toward making decisions that will afford them greater financial freedom in retirement. But here’s the quandary: Just as your workers look to you for financial guidance and advice, you must seek out an expert to help you navigate plan regulation and administration.
Do the following issues look familiar to your retirement plan committee?
- New regulations that add to the complexity of administration
- Fiduciary pressures to provide prudent investment options
- Timely (and potentially complex) fee disclosures to your participants
- Outside advisors whose allegiances are split between plan providers and investment managers
- Watershed regulations that require greater transparency about disclosing relationships between plan sponsors and their advisors
- Employees who feel they cannot afford to save, but are being courted by your competitors through their benefits programs
- Concerns over your employees’ retirement readiness
Your need for competent, objective retirement plan and guidance—from an advisor you can trust—has never been greater. That’s why your plan should work with an independent retirement plan representative affiliated with LPL Financial.
The advisor: A powerful extension of your retirement plan committee
Three key tenets for running an effective retirement plan drive the partnership between your retirement plan advisor and LPL:
- Meaningful, timely information and research: An LPL retirement plan representative can offer you deep industry insights and knowledge of the regulatory landscape that help enable you to make informed choices for your plan’s individual needs.
- Easy access to value-added investments and services: An LPL retirement plan representative can deliver proprietary research that’s designed to help you tap the world’s most talented investment management teams.
- Unparalleled service: An LPL retirement plan representative firm is committed to providing what you and your employees deserve and expect—great financial education at enrollment and one-on-one meetings.